Thursday, January 18, 2007

TGIF


Check out my chopstick skills!!!

Our friends Rusty and Julie are leaving today they are from the US. Our english speaking clan is getting smaller and smaller. For the last week or so it was Rusty and Julie, Rachel and Gary (Australia) and Melissa and I. We are all sitting around laughing about our short time together (funny that most of the stories start with "when George said this, or said that") I'm not that obnoxious am I? ( I had to explain in detail to the group what TEA BAGGING is!!) It seems as though I may have started a trend with the FAREWELL pizza party hopefully the girls here keep this tradition alive!!
>>Fast Forward just got back from Rusty & Julie's Farewell lunch, Julie begged me to go with them, but of course I declined. It just so happens that the moment was captured on film


This is a picture of Mel and I, Rachel and Garry (the wonders from down under- standing) and Rusty and Julie (sitting). We will miss them a lot.

I had a test today in therapy to map out my progress and it turns out I scored much better in many areas. For the first time I was able to see the progress myself. One example was I had to reach down and pick something up off the ground without holding onto anything and I did it very easily. Another was to spin around in one direction, then stop and go the other direction. Again, no problem. I haven't been able to do that in a LONG time. So that made me feel good. I feel like progress is being made. Tomorrow is another day of therapy, then a day off Sunday and another injection Monday!

1 comment:

Paul M. said...

George, am I to understand that you have single handedly started a tradition of tea bagging at the farewell parties? Good job!