Monday, January 15, 2007

Back to the grind



Monday Mornings are always the worst. I just Finished my day of physio I am a little discouraged to see my walking and balance had gotten worse(melissa does'nt think so). I might have overdone it yesterday, their are so many variables who knows!! Anyway anybody that knows me knows that im no tough guy...But I beat 3 Asian MEN in arm wrestles Today... They all thought I was some form of super human because of my grip strength and pain tolerance to Shock therapy, anyways at the end of the day it was a tiny ego boost and more importantly the viens in my hands reappeared. I think I have tapped into a new business venture. My friends and family eat for free though, Dead serious Benny Tome Email me!! I heard a buzz of a winter storm back home can anyone confirm??

2 comments:

kish's said...

Dear George and Melissa:
We are enjoying your daily comments and pictures and we are very happy that you are experiencing some changes!We are very happy for you. Yes, in fact, we are getting freezing rain mixed with snow. LOTS OF RAIN!!!Today (Monday)the schools are closed in Hamilton! Apparently, east of Toronto is expecting 10-15 cm of snow! No shorts for us right now!!take care - thinking of you - xoxo The Kish's

Gaye said...

Today 3 Asian men, tomorrow the world! George, you can conquer anything! Keep up the good fight!

Gaye