Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday, our weekend



Today we went to miniature world, sea world and a Chinese seafood restaurant, that was my favorite part. I must have gained 10 lbs since i"ve been here.
tomorrow i have stem cells again, another lumbar punch not looking forward to the headache that will follow. I really have faith that this treatment will work. There is another MJDer here his name is Ernesto he is from Chile. He is part of the Group maybe Mike or Fernando knows of him. He told me that he never speaks up. He did follow Kim Poor's blog.
My beard is coming in pretty thick im very tempted get rid of it but Im gonna need some professional help now. I let it grow way too long, all i brought with me was a gilette mach 3 razor. I'll go to the local barber for a straight shave.


A picture of a bloke from Australia and I (both of us being real good sports after our wives dressed us up)

A pic of really hungry Japanese koy eating the remnants of Mel's sweetened cobweb sandwich, (Dispite being a texture man I ate mine I was starving.)

4 comments:

celiaarruda said...

i really want to see those pictures but they didnt come out. at least i cannot see them on my computer. can you load them again?
mark and i are having our co-ed baby shower today. wish you were here. love sal

celiaarruda said...

you ate a cobweb sandwich? what have you done with my brother?

Melissa said...

I felt maybe we should offer some explanation on the cobweb sandwich. It was a layered sandwich with a layer of egg/cheese, ham and this other sweet stuff that had the consistency of cobwebs. It was actually quite good if you could get past the texture.

celiaarruda said...

ah ok, i think most of of thought perhaps the trip had changed your palate enough that you would experiment with the charlotte's variety cobwebs....;)should have known.;)
8 more days!!!!!!