Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's almost Friday!!!

Another day of therapy, and day 6 of this headache!!! It comes and goes. I had a full morning session of therapy and then Mel and I hit the streets for some more exploring. I bought a nice sweater for myself- guess what I am a size XL here. We tried a new restaurant for lunch and it was delicious. We were able to order by picture and use the reference words Mel keeps in her purse to confirm what kind of meat we were eating. It was so good we ordered seconds. I am sure we will be heading back to that place. Then back for afternoon therapy where I once again topped the charts on the electric collar in Occupational Therapy- I asked them to turn it up only to discover it didn't go any higher and I had maxed it out. There was a little boy there helping me today with some of my tasks for my hands. Oh and Mel's good news we get an english channel on our tv!!! Nothing else new to report. Next injection is Monday.

4 comments:

celiaarruda said...

wow, time is just zipping by!!! we are already talking about having another party to celebrate your return!!!

Kim Poor's stem cell treatment said...

George, I think one of the bad things about the sedation is that you might unconscously be moving in your sleep. I could be wrong, but the headache sounds like a classic spinal. They (rarely) last for a week. You need to lie still to keep any additional spinal fluid from escaping (it's under pressure.) It's the imbalance of fluid that causes the headache. Drink plemnty of fluids to replenish.
read http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Villa/5422/index.html

Kim

Nancy said...

Hey guys Brrrrrrr it's COLD!!!!!
Love the pictures especially the one with the big muscles and fancy underwear. Glad to hear the improvements, keep up the great humor.
nanc

Unknown said...

Hey George you are certainly a sexy speciman of a man even though your pants are a little flashy. The headaches will subside your body is being invaded by foreign matter and has to learn to except it. We are praying for you and are very proud of you because keep in your mind that some little person could be helped by what the medical community is learning from your ordeal\
Manny & Bev Reis