Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hey!!! guess what? No Headache!!!

By the way my headache was sucessfully relieved after day six, it turns out I was'nt hydrated enough so this is great advice to anyone that is coming here. Kim told me once, Drink lots and lots of water. Anyways getting back on topic i didnt get a spinal headache this time around...Im feeling much better today, balance still sucked at physio but i had some fun in occupational therapy.They keep us busy doing stuff with our hands like squeezing an elastic grid while wearing an electro stimulation collar which is good for swallowing and speech. There is this one instrument that involves loostening and tightening all of these different sized bolts on a grid, I am the last patient of the day. Rachel (the Aussie with ataxia) is the first patient in the morning, so I put my "superhuman" strength into it and tightened the hell out of em! anyways gotta run Melissa and I wanna watch WE ARE MARSHALL in the room

I leave you with a picture of Gary (the other aussie) finding a comfy seat at the park. Hey!!! its the best I could come up with today i've run out of material. Last spinal stem cells Friday. I've had it with the beard i'm going hunting for a barber tommorow

3 comments:

celiaarruda said...

Yes, drinking plenty of water is something you should get into the habit of Georgie. In fact i heard that half of all headaches are caused by dehydration and that the instant effects of taking a pill are partially due to the water that you drink with it.
Also, you should go on www.drinkplentyofwater.com to look for a filtration device for when you get home. ok, back to your regularly scheduled program. love Sal

Rachel said...

Sucked in Georgie- they had me do the elastic bands not the screws this morning. And I too maxed out the voice machine. So I am the winner!

Plan Decenal Educación Colombia said...

Amigo Arruda, vierta una traducción al español de su importante blog y configure un escenario superior de la exposición a sitios donde su experiencia será muy productiva. Aprenda de los chinos, pues que conste que yo llegué a su blog gracias al portal de ellos sobre células madre que han implementado en inglés y español. Felicitaciones por su curación.
Alfonso jaramillo
Bogotá