Friday, January 26, 2007

Gettin homesick

I feel like ive been here forever!!! When we first got here, I was petrified of the return flight, mainly because of the jetlag. Now i cant wait to get on a plane eespecially after Jon's (the brains behind this operation) advice about sleeping on the flight. I feel much better about that now. Melissa and I spent the day with Jon we went for a walk to a park to eat some street meat ( In China its way different than at home.) I took a chair we must have gone 8 miles before we found it. Its a lamb kabob that is really really spicy, I think he said its Morracan Anyway after that e took us to Mustang Sallysfor dinner. I had the escargo and the ribs. Very tasty and high in Protein!! Anyways yesterdays lumbar punch went well. No headache just a sore lower back (common should be gone by morning) Im excited to feel the results. Gotta run Mels calling!

1 comment:

The Ormonds said...

Hi George and Melissa! We are so glad to hear that you are making such positive progress as your treatments wear on! It's also nice that you are able to take in some sights and experience the culture while you are there. We are sure this has been a trip you'll never forget (for many reasons!!). We look forward to seeing you soon - it won't be long now!

Lots of love and best wishes for a safe and timely journey home, The Ormonds