Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ah Ah Ah.....Shenzhen >>>>>>Bless you

Hey Dudes:
Im back... sorry it took so long to write back... but even sitting is excruciatingly painfull. Since the first injection the backs of my legs have been burning, kind of like a good workout X 100,000 but Doctor Wu gave me pills for the pain and I feel much better now!! Next Stem cells are tommorow!! I am feeling much stronger and way sturdier.
Man o man there are alot of people here and I know most of them. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to see that most of them are worse off than me.
We are all going out to dinner tonight, because one of us is leaving tommorow, its sad to see him leave. It becomes like a family here on the 14th floor. Sorry no pictures today but we will put some on tomorrow. Until then....

1 comment:

Richard said...

Many folks afflicted with MJD are anxiously following your blog entries. Your daily posts are not being followed by just family. Hang in there!

- Richard